Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

SkullMeramon.

(Picture of the Digimon SkullMeramon on the right. Showing his mask, boots, chain, and his blue fire.) ------------>

SkullMeramon is a Flame Digimon. He is the elite of all levels of Digimon, the highest superiority; Ultimate. Although there are more Ultimately leveled Digimon, he is the top of the evolution (aside from Boltmon - but he didn't look as cool), digivolving from Meramon. Blue flame protects his body, as does his chains which probably double as his weapons. Imagine that, minding your own business then BAM! Chain! Right in the chest! What can you do, eh? Who would dare stand up to SkullMeramon, get too close and he'll singe you with his extremely hot blue flame. Good luck beating this foe, Digimoners. He's got one scary-looking mask too, makes him look even more threatening, and don't even get me started on those iron shoes of his. He's like the next generation of Iron Man, with his iron armor and blue flame. I still can't get over the amazingness of his blue flame. I sure wish I had blue flame. All I can hope for, is that when I meet SkullMeramon, he'll be in a good
mood, and maybe settle for a cuppa tea with me. :)


1 comment: